Friday, May 25, 2007

Political cartoons for the week.










Haha! It's funny, and I actually first thought Bush would fire Gonzales soon after this story broke, but he hasn't...and now I don't think he ever will. Kyle Sampson and Monica Goodling's testimony proved that. :(










For those of you that have not seen seen the Hamas Mickey Mouse commercial, see it on YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZEGsnWZKh8.


You tube comment: if Islam is REALLY a RELIGION of PEACE, then why do Muslims need to or have to murder innocent non-believers? Muslims only force everyone to RESPECT them, out of fear. I for one would never piss on any Muslim (NEVER!!!), simply because I value life and I'm afraid to kill or be killed.Let's face it, no matter how they explain it, MUSLIM is synonymous to FEAR/TERROR/MURDER. don't you think?




My response is well this may or may not be true, but I can point out several instances where Christians persecuted millions of innocent people and also out of fear. Just about every religion does, because this person is too young or chooses not to know their history including the Roman Empire, Germanic pagans, etc doesn't mean it didn't happen.
















































No comments: